Integrated project secondary education
Sint-Jozefsinstituut Oostende developed an integrated project around the theme of moving and sitting less still.
The duration of the project is 3 weeks and the target group is the first and second secondary school of the B-stream. Through team-teaching they are taught in an exercise-friendly classroom.
The theme is dealt with in the subjects mavo, Dutch, mathematics, musical education and image.
Click on the links below to find related information, inspiration, work bundles and video.
- Mavo: on the playgrounds
- statements about exercise
- test yourself
- Mavo (2): in the classroom
- the movement triangle
- draw up a mobility plan
- Mavo (3):
- the app Heia Heia
- Maths: Japanese math on the playground
- Musical education: What lyrics from a song encourage you to move more?
- Arts: creation of a poster to encourage others to exercise more
- Dutch: preparation of a presentation around the created poster
- Maths: working with tables and graphs around exercise and sedentary behavior
- Arts: finishing the poster
- Dutch: Presenting the poster to fellow students, teachers, and principals